Workers' Compensation Insurance
Workers' Compensation insurance is critical to maintaining proper business functions in the unfortunate event one of your employees is harmed while on the job. These agreements ensure workers will receive compensation, and other benefits, in accordance with the workers' compensation law or occupational disease law of any state listed on your policy.
SeibertKeck Insurance Agency understands and designs coverage policies to comply with the workers' compensation laws of the states in which you operate. Call one of our insurance agents today to discuss how workers' compensation insurance best fits into your current policy.
Workers' Compensation Insurance Includes:
Coverage for what the insured owes in damages due to bodily injury that resulted from an accident or disease contracted by any employee as a direct result of working with the insured. Exclusions include:
- Liability that is assumed under contract.
- Damages resulting from violating a law.
- Damages intentionally caused by the insured.
- Damages occurring outside the United States, its territories and Canada, except for residents of the United States or Canada temporarily outside those countries.
- Damages caused by coercion, criticism, demotion, evaluation, reassignment, discipline, defamation, harassment, humiliation, discrimination or termination of any employee.
- Damages to any person who is employed subject to the Federal Employers Liability Act.
- Damages to the master or crew member of any vessel.